Our 2018 Network Challenge is now underway! A challenge for members to meet-up wherever they are in the world and work together on this year’s Network Challenge which focuses on post-Social and Behaviour Change (2018 SBCC) Summit in-country discussions, consultations, and meet-ups; as well as C4D in-country capacity.
All members of the Network are welcome and encouraged to be part of the Network Challenge; the challenge is for all of us ‘to meet-up with each other where we are.’
What is the focus of the 2018 Network Challenge?
1. SBBC Summit Declaration – read the draft declaration here and discuss (a) what your thoughts are about it, (b) how you might want to use this (if at all) in your country and how it can be useful, (c) how you might want to adapt it to your own country context.
2. C4D Capacity – in addition, we have a capacity development survey that we would like to share – this may be something that you would also like to discuss as a group. Key questions focus on what training or capacity services exist in your country;
3. and/or other C4D topics highly pertinent to where the meet-up is being held.
- If you’re interested in organising or attending a 2018 Challenge Meet-Up click here to let us know easily and quickly.
- If you’d like to find out what’s involved in organising a Meet-Up click here for further details.
- To keep up to date with upcoming Meet-Ups click here for our Challenge dashboard.
So we’re looking forward to joining with you as we take on the 2018 Network Challenge!
Network Challenge background: click here to get more background on our annual Challenge.