The Center for Traumatic Stress has published a number of fact sheets on COVID-19 about phycological aspects. Download the free to use fact sheets and other resources to support the health and well-being of communities impacted by COVID-19.
- Supporting Patients During Quarantine or Isolation
- Supporting Homebound Children
- Taking Care of Your Family
- Health Risk and Crisis Communication to Enhance Community Wellness
- Mental Health and Behavioral Guidelines in Preparedness and Response
- Mental Health and Coping
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Coronavirus and Mental Health: Taking Care of Ourselves During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Mitigate the effects of home confinement on children during the COVID-19 outbreak
- The psychological impact of quarantine and how to reduce it: rapid review of the evidence
The WHO Department of Mental Health and Substance Use has developed a list of messages targeting different groups to support mental and psychosocial well-being during the COVID-19 outbreak.
They aim the messages at:
- General population
- Healthcare workers
- Team leaders or managers in health facilities
- Care providers for children
- Older adults, care providers and people with underlying health conditions
- People in isolation.