Action Contre la Faim
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Programs and with the technical support of the Programs Coordinators and operational support from the Field Coordinators, this post will work with both teams at Azraq and Irbid bases to ensure the implementation of effective behavior change strategies.
More precisely, the main responsibilities are:
- Deliver a Barrier Analysis training
- With the Azraq team, analyze the determinants that induce the adoption of certain behaviors and the barriers that prevent change, with focus on water conservation, vandalism and hygiene promotion in the context of intervention.
- With the Irbid team, analyse the determinants that induce the adoption of certain behaviours and the barriers that prevent change, with focus solid waste management in the context of intervention.
- Review the Behavior Change Communication strategies developed with both bases to ensure an effective dissemination of key messages to promote positive behavior changes among the target populations, with focus on water conservation, vandalism and hygiene promotion and solid waste management.
- Strengthen the capacity of the team in terms of behaviour change communication, to increase the effectiveness and sustainability of the WASH intervention
Duration: 4 month contract
Start date: ASAP
To apply for this job please visit recrutement.actioncontrelafaim.org.