M&C Saatchi World Services
Closing Date: not given
The Campaigns & Network Coordinator’s remit will cover 4 key components
Integrated communication campaigns, raising awareness and improving understanding on the ground as well as through online platforms including social media and content production
Component 2: Multipliers
Component 3: Surveys
Component 4: Strengthening capabilities for more strategic communications
Reporting to the Team Leader and Communications Expert, Campaigns and Networks Coordinator will be responding to client briefs from both Brussels and the relevant delegations. Responsible for the implementation of components 1 with a focus on integrated communication campaigns and 2 with a focus on the youth network and multipliers under the strategic and creative lead of the Team Leader and with support of a team of non-key experts. The majority of non key expertise will be drawn from M&C Saatchi and its network of partners. International travel will be required.
Information and Communication Manager’s Qualification / Skill
• At least a university degree, or equivalent in at least one of the following fields: media, communication, marketing or advertising
• Excellent command of English (written and oral)
• Excellent command of French (written and oral)
• Working command of Arabic (written and oral) strongly preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in at least one of the following fields: media, communication, marketing or advertising
Specific professional experience
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in managing projects in at least one of the following fields: media, communication, marketing or advertising
• Experience of working as a campaign manager for at least 3 communication campaigns, as documented by a well-documented presentation of the communication campaigns portfolio, which should be submitted as part of the tender
• Specific experience in overseeing advocacy campaigns is an asset
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in managing stakeholder engagement activities
• Professional experience in managing t at least 2 projects to set up and manage youth networks and/or design and implementation of youth activities
• Specific experience in communication activities targeting audiences in the MENA region is an asset
The successful candidate will need to provide a comprehensive presentation of the communication campaigns portfolio written by the expert.
A Bit about M&C Saatchi
M&C Saatchi Worldwide is the world’s largest independent communications network, employing nearly 3,000 specialists across 40 different communication and media disciplines including TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital, mobile, social media, PR, experiential and direct marketing. We have agency hubs in 30 countries as well as established partner agencies in over 20 countries across Africa. We have a long legacy of political campaigning as well as advocacy and social and behaviour change campaigns.
M&C Saatchi S.p.A. is our Milan based agency. M&C Saatchi S.p.A works with some of the world’s most prestigious clients including BMW, Sky, Adidas, Samsung among others as a leading communications agency covering the Mediterranean market and beyond. M&C Saatchi World Services is a specialist division established in 2011 to harness the best of the Saatchi network to tackle some of the world’s most challenging problems. We provide best-in-class social and behaviour change communications expertise to government agencies, UN agencies, multi-lateral funds and banks, foundations and NGOs who have a humanitarian and/or development focus. Our proven track record has increased public awareness and positive perception of the United States and U.K. Governments in countries such as Pakistan and Nigeria.
Diversity of thought is one of M&C Saatchi’s guiding principles – this means all are encouraged to apply to this role.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered however. If you have not been contacted within five working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!
To apply for this job please visit careers.mcsaatchi.com.