Options Consultancy Services
Closing date: September 15, 2021
The successful candidate for this role must be pro-choice.
The consultant will provide communications support to the Project Team in formulating and developing several profile features blog posts to assess the work they are doing and provide a snapshot of their projects under OPTions Initiatives. These articles/blogs will be utilised for external engagement and promotion from the innovators and will be shared as Options communications material through various channels
In collaboration with the Technical Officer, the consultant will lead the design, planning and conduct the interviews and produce the required communication pieces. In order to achieve this, we anticipate the following for detailed schedule of tasks:
- Working with the Project Team to identify suitable angle and format of the written pieces
- Organising the design and structure of interviews in liaison with Project Team
- Organising and conducting the design, writing, and editing of profile feature blog posts in liaison
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 3-7 years of work experience related to journalism and communication, as a press/media/outreach officer.
- Excellent creative/journalistic writing skills, and creative approach to communications.
- Ability to conceptualise and develop interviews/profile features/blogs / social media posts and has a strong understanding of driving engagement from such
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written communications in English.
- Dynamic self starter; highly motivated, comfortable in taking initiative and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of and strong interest in reproductive and sexual heath/global health issues
- Experience is within the health setting, has international and/or national NGO or charity setting, but not essential
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 15 September 2021
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.