Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
No Closing Date
The Communications Officer will be part of the USAID Thailand CTIP activity and will manage the team’s effort to increase project profile and knowledge of the target audience on human trafficking in Thailand. S/he will be responsible for (1) developing innovative digital content (website, social media, publications and other communications channels) showcasing USAID Thailand CTIP work and its impact, (2) managing the project online platforms on Facebook, Instagram and a variety of websites, (3) providing support to strategically reach out to target audience in social media platforms, (4) managing partners and consultants leading external communications efforts and outreach activities for the USAID Thailand CTIP program in coordination with USAID/RDMA and Winrock International, (5) creating offline content such as brochures and presentations, and other reports with a focus on graphics and visuals and (6) overseeing the shared platform under the project and formatting of all reports and publications.
- Work with project staff, Winrock’s Home Office communications staff, SBCC Officer, and partners, create and edit graphics, outreach tools (fact sheets, printing materials, etc.) and draft well-structured, Winrock and USAID-compliant content to publish on project’s communication channels ie, Facebook, Instagram, and LINE official account
- Assist with formatting and editing project quarterly and annual reports
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of digital content relevant to project goals, highlighting achievements, general developments in the field, and other issues of interest to target audiences such as labor rights, related policy, and regulations.
- Link to and develop partnerships with relevant websites.
- Manage online analytics and generate monthly reports that measure the overall impact of social media campaigns and enter reach and campaign data in WINTIP (real-time database management for monitoring project performance).
- Draft scopes of work to advertise for partners and consultants to develop communications campaigns, participate in the evaluation and selection process, and oversee work of contractors.
- Guide, and train partners to collect reach and media campaign data and ensure data quality through training, reviewing, providing timely inputs, and ensuring guidance to partners to incorporate the inputs.
- Manage workflow of translators to deliver translated content on deadlines (Burmese, Lao and Khmer.
- Provide infographic, graphic elements related upon team request
- Develop infographics for fact sheets, and quarterly and annual reports using project activity data from WINTIP (real-time database management for monitoring project performance) in coordination with the MEL team.
- Consolidate and organize program materials on SharePoint and other platforms.
- Participate and support in workshops, field visits, and ad-hoc events with stakeholders to lead in branding alignment, capture partners/stakeholder’s experiences for a photo and video database, document discussions and subsequently incorporate inputs from the discussions into reports, program materials, proposals , and other documents
- Research and stay up to date on topics related to migrant/labor rights and human trafficking in Thailand; identify the needs and interests of key audiences, and undertake additional research tasks as required
- Other tasks as assigned.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите winrock.org.