University Research Company
Closing date: not given
The TB Platforms for Sustainable Detection, Care, and Treatment Activity is designed to improve decentralized TB health systems by bolstering health program components at the regional, province, city, municipal, and community levels. With appropriate planning, oversight, and supervisory systems in place, health facilities will improve the quality of health care and our team will achieve the following project aims: 1) families and communities adopt and improve healthy behaviors; 2) high-impact interventions are implemented at scale in the regions with the highest TB burden and other areas where the need for technical assistance is greatest; and 3) key local health systems are bolstered to facilitate efficient and optimal delivery of quality TB services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Communications Assistant will be assisting the Social Behavior Change Communications Specialist in formulating management activities to ongoing SBC project activities.
The Communications Assistant will be responsible for the following activities:
- Support the SBCC Specialist in writing technical briefs, success stories and other communication materials for submission to URC and USAID
- Support the SBCC Specialist in the documentation of case studies, lessons learned, project impact and challenges complete with photo and video documentation (this will be in coordination with the TB Platforms Field Operations Area Managers, M & E Advisor and Knowledge Management Specialist) as these documentation will also be part of some major reports both for URC and USAID.
- Works with the SBCC Specialist in the drafting and editing of TB Platforms Communication Materials for approval of the Technical Advisor and the Chief of Party
- Support the TB Platforms Field Staff in major outreach activities in coordination with the Field Operations Area Managers and Technical Specialists
- Support dissemination of messages
To apply for this job please visit unjobs.org.