Closing date: Jan 17, 2021
How can you make a difference?
- Update the SBCC strategy and develop an M&E framework
- C4D capacity building of program stakeholders
- Review and align training modules with the SBCC strategy
- Develop innovative SBCC toolkit
- C4D related Information Knowledge Management (IKM)
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- At least 10 years’ professional experience in strategic communication, including Social and Behaviour Change Communication well as advocacy and public information.
- Demonstrated leadership of high profile SBCC communication initiatives in developing country context, preferably in Africa region
- MA degree in a related subject area such as communication, anthropology, community psychology, social marketing, instructional design; interdisciplinary work is especially relevant
- At least 5 years’ research experience related to strategic communication, including experience designing and monitoring pilot interventions; experience using qualitative methods in large-scale complex research designs especially relevant
- Strong conceptual, writing and analytic skills
- At least 10 years’ experience developing creative concepts and facilitating creative production
- Experience of working within the framework of social protection programmes preferred
- Fluency in English and French
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unicef.org.