Medical Aid Films
Applications accepted on a rolling basis with deadline of 4 June 2018
Medical Aid Films is a small, but fast-growing, NGO that uses film and innovative media to transform the health and well-being of women and children around the world.
The producer role includes:
- working across a range of global health topics producing content which is informative and inspirational
- designing and delivering a range of factual formats, which can be used across platforms and on all media,
- developing innovative ways to share and promote content online,
- working closely with partners and medics throughout the production process
- the ability to communicate complex terminology simply and effectively, ensuring that audiences are at the heart of the work.
The producer role will also involve reviewing the existing library of content, adapting, updating and refreshing existing films and creating new language versions where required.
To apply for this job please visit www.medicalaidfilms.org.