Open until filled
The Senior Information and Communications Technologies for Development (ICT4D) Advisor will apply his/her extensive technical expertise in helping the Development Informatics team to refine its model and drive adoption within USAID and externally. The position will be responsible for leading a portfolio of activities around improving the Agency’s use of data and digital technologies, as well as providing guidance for the team’s strategy and support of other activities.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Masters degree in a relevant sector (e.g. computer/ data science, engineering, international development, public administration/policy) with 9 years of experience working in international development, specifically in implementation of digital technology-enabled programs and/or innovative digital design and implementation
- 5+ years experience working in a developing country
- 3-5 years managing programs and/or people
- Experience working with USAID Missions and partners
- Experience in policy reform in development
- Experience in product development, technical training, and communicating technical information to a broad audience
To apply for this job please visit careers-camris.icims.com.