Plan International is an independent child rights and humanitarian organisation committed to children living a life free of poverty, violence and injustice. Plan actively unites children, communities and other people who share our mission to make positive lasting changes in children’s and young people’s lives. Plan supports children to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights to a fulfilling life, today and in the future. Plan places a specific focus on girls and women, who are most often left behind. Plan have been building powerful partnerships for children for more than 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Plan International Jordan was established in 2016 and has programmes in Azraq refugee camp and host communities.
Closing Date: 29 Nov 2023
Plan International Jordan is looking for a Social and Behaviour Change SBC consultant under the Najahna program.
Under the Najahna program, we aim to specifically on increase the awareness and support for young Syrian refugees and other conflict-affected youth, especially adolescent girls and young women, acquiring secondary education, employable skills and those entering the job market while creating and sustaining a safe environment that allows them to thrive. Therefore, the primary goal of this consultancy is to recruit a Social and Behaviour Change (SBC) consultant to provide technical support for Najahna project team in terms of designing and implementing a social and behaviour change campaign.
The primary goal of this consultancy is to recruit a Social and Behaviour Change Communication (SBCC) consultant to provide technical support to the Najahna project team in terms of designing and implementing SBCC strategy and campaign.
These Terms of Reference (TOR) provide a concise overview of the consultant’s responsibilities. The consultant will work under the direct supervision of Najahna’s Senior Project Manager and with Plan International’s technical team. The consultant is expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Develop SBCC strategy aimed to engage target audiences at the individual, community, household, and institutional levels to promote the adoption of equitable norms and practices. the strategy will identify cultural and social barriers that impede the progress of youth, particularly women, in the labor market. This will also involve exploring media habits and exposures to sources of information and the media exposures based on existing research, analysis, and studies the available information is inadequate, the consultant may conduct key informant interviews or focus group discussions with the target audience and relevant Najahna project actors.
- Support in conceptualizing the national SBCC campaign that will address the identified norms including campaign’s creative brief, guiding the creative design team or agency in crafting the creative materials to effectively convey the key message. The creative brief should encompass at least:
- Goal and target audience segmentation
- Barriers, facilitators, and communication objectives
- Desired change
- Call to action
- Key thematic message, conserving governorate-specific messages
- Manner and mood/tone of creative material(s) and tools
- Identified proper communication channels/means/tools. considering governorate-specific preferences.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите reliefweb.int.