Save The Children
In the Philippines and around the world, we work hard every day to give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn, and protection from harm. When crises strike, and children are most vulnerable, we are always among the first to respond and the last to leave.Children are at the front and center of everything that we do and securing children’s rights is the foundation of our work. We work with children, the government, and multi-sectoral stakeholders in developing policies, plans, budgets, campaigns, and programs to ensure that children will have equitable access to quality and inclusive basic services, and have their rights protected and fulfilled.
No Closing Date
Responsible for mainstreaming and integrating gender equality and social inclusion principles across the program, strategies, and technical resources packages of the new Sponsorship Design, and ensures that quality technical assistance is provided to government agencies, local government units and strategic partners to establish mechanisms, and policies that will foster inclusive and gender transformative programs and services for adolescents.
- Provides technical leadership in the design, implementation, adaptation, monitoring and evaluation of Social and Behavioral Change (SBC) initiatives
- Leads and manages research and innovation initiatives on SBC programming
- Provides quality technical assistance to relevant government agencies, local governments, partner organizations and the Sponsorship project implementation team by developing strategies, designing innovative approaches and technical resource packages anchored on social behavior change or behavior economics
- Establishes partnerships with a broad range of groups to develop and implement interventions that will strengthen behavior change at various levels
- Designs and implements capacity building programs for partners and staff on SBC and/or behavior economics
- Engages technical experts and practitioners in the academe, private sector, civil society, and within the Save the Children movement to update and expand thematic expertise and gain access to recent trends in the specific technical field, ensuring that these are cascaded to SCP and partners
- Builds the body of knowledge and evidence on gender transformative and socially inclusive SBC programming and advocacy by packaging, disseminating and utilizing MEAL data and information, technical products, research evidence, program innovations and learning
- Strong understanding of behavior change theories, models, and methodologies.
- Experience in employing behavioral insights to nudge behaviors
- Experience in Human-Centered Design Thinking
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering training, workshops, and awareness campaigns, with the ability to engage diverse audiences
- Proficiency in developing and delivering training materials and workshops.
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) in designing and implementing advocacy campaigns and strategies, preferably in the areas of gender equality, child protection, or youth empowerment.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office suite.
- Fluency in the local language(s) and proficiency in English for reporting purposes and communication purposes.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.