How can I participate in the Global Roster and what are the requirements?
- To participate in the Global C4D Roster you need to be a subscribed member of the C4D Network.
- During the launch period this requirement is waivered, and all members can view and join the Roster for the first three months.
What is the process for participation as a Service Provider?
- To be eligible members need to be a verifiable provider of C4D services, with a track record and samples of work. All applications for inclusion are vetted for quality control.
- Network members can apply by completing the Individual or Institutional Service Provider application form. To request this please email [email protected]
What is the process for participation as a Seeker?
- All subscribed member of the Network can access the Global Roster in order to browse and search the service provider database.
- These include individual subscribers as well as associated subscribers linked to an institutional membership.
Institutional members also have a focal point access for general organisational access to the Global Roster.
How do I upgrading to become a subscribed member of the Network?
- For existing Network members the process to upgrade to subscriber is simple – please email direct to the admin team via [email protected]
- For more about membership options please see our Join Us
What are the criteria for Network membership?
Anyone who applies to join the C4D Network as a member is welcomed and vetted according to the joining criteria.
The principle of the criteria is to be deliberately inclusive, but also to ensure a secure and professional network by requiring new members to be of good standing, and verifiably engaged in development, media and related fields.
In addition joining members are required to agree to abide by network policies regarding non-commercial solicitation and appropriate social network etiquette.
What are the different types of Network membership?
There is individual and institutional membership of the Network.
Individual membership: Individual Network membership is on two levels – free standard membership, and subscriber membership.
- Free individual standard membership:Every individual member has a profile and the option to join country and thematic groups, and to contribute to Network content and organisation. Individual members include a wide range of C4D practitioners – development workers, communicators, academics and officials – as well as those exploring or entering the communication for development sector.
- Individual Subscriber membership: Every individual subscriber member has a profile and the option to participate in the Global C4D Roster of Service Providers, as well as to join country and thematic groups, and to contribute to Network content and organisation. They also receive regular newsletters containing C4D related news, events, resources and jobs amongst other benefits.
Institutional membership:Institutional Network membership is available for organisations, universities, companies and other institutions.
- This membership automatically means associated individual members have subscriber status as does the institutional focal point. Institutional members have their own Network profile area; which can be customised to showcase C4D experience and services, as well as linking to associated individual members. Institutions contribute a modest sliding-scale fee to be part of the Network.
- To join the Network as an Institutional Member and participate in the Roster as Seeker, as well as accessing many other subscriber benefits for your staff or associated individuals.