Welcome to the new Global Roster of C4D Service Providers – a roster showcasing the diverse range of communication for development experts from across the Network community.
What is the aim of the Global Roster? The aim of the Roster is to connect Network members who are looking for expertise with other members who are providing these C4D services – in consultancy, training, media production, research, evaluation and support services.
How are Providers shown? Service Providers are showcased on a Map, which enables browsing of providers – viewing of summaries as well as full profiles. Providers can also add social media links such as to LinkedIn, and links to their CV, samples of work and other relevant content.
What is the search facility of the Global Roster? The Global Roster of C4D Service Providers is searchable by:
- Types of services
- Media and communication channels
- Development & programmatic areas
- C4D approaches & methods
- Years of professional experience
- Knowledge of regions & countries
- Language expertise
What are the benefits of participating in the Global Roster? The Global Roster of C4D Service Providers provides benefits for C4D Network members across the board – for consultants, trainers and other service providers who want to reach out; to project managers, organisation leads and others in the development sector who want to identify and connect with skilled people.
- Provider Benefits: If you are a Network member looking to advertise your availability as a service provider the system provides you with a global showcase; where you can detail your expertise and offer.
- Seeker Benefits: If you are a Network member who is looking for expertise the System provides you will a growing roster of C4D experts who you can search by relevant fields of knowledge and experience, and who are contactable either directly or via the Roster admin.
Does the C4D Network endorse participating C4D Service Providers? The Network does not endorse any Service Provider but rather offers this service as a signposting service for Network Members to showcase who is available in specific countries and who is providing specific C4D skills. is the difference between the profiles on the Roster and the Network membership profiles?
What is the difference between a Roster profile and a membership profile on the Network?
- The Global Roster is a service of the C4D Network, and featured Service Providers are drawn from the membership of the C4D Network. The difference between the Global C4D Roster database and the main C4D Network membership database is that the Roster is designed to be an additional resource that is far more in-depth in terms of searchable fields that are relevant for C4D recruitment. These fields include: types of services, media and communication channels, development & programmatic areas, C4D approaches & methods, years of professional experience, knowledge of regions & countries, and language expertise.
- The main C4D Network membership is a broad community of many different types of people who are engaged in communication for development; coming from academia and media, from development organisations and from private and public sectors, as well as many independents. For this reason everyone’s C4D Network membership profile is relatively brief and crucially it is self-edited; the Network’s editors are not able to add to them or edit them – meaning that it is totally in the hands of members to update their profiles.
- We encourage all members to update their Network profiles, as these are important as brief introductions within the C4D community worldwide, however they are not intended to be recruitment profiles – for this level of detail the new Global C4D Roster is the best route; and it also includes options to add social media links (such as to LinkedIn), CVs, samples of work and other relevant content.