The C4D Network is committed to keeping all personal data supplied by its Service Providers secure and safe. For transparency and clarity, this policy sets out why we request data, how we process it, who we share it with, and your individual rights.
What data does the Network request from Service Providers?
Additional data is collected when you register to become an individual C4D Network Service Provider. This includes confirmation of the information we already hold as part of your membership application – including full name, email address, location, C4D focus/experience, current professional role, and numbers of years of C4D experience. Additional information requested includes further details of work experience and skills, as well as the option to supply CVs, LinkedIn profiles etc.
What do we use your data for?
- To ensure we can process and properly ‘vet’ all Service Provider profiles thus keeping the Service Provider (SP) system a safe and relevant place for all members.
- To assign you to the closed SP group in order that you receive SP specific information.
- With your written permission to provide an online link to your CV/LinkedIn profile – with your choice of contact details available to SP searchers if you choose to be contacted directly by searchers. SP searchers are subscriber Network members who have already been vetted in order to obtain membership.
- To create a full SP profile
- The profile can be seen the public intermittently when the database is available for public view for promotions (during the launch June – Sept 2019, and then one week a month.) At all other times profiles can only be seen by other SPs and subscriber Network members and institutions.
- Please note, that all contact details supplied to the C4D Network for the purpose of processing your SP profile (emails, phone numbers, addresses) remain private and can only be seen by the C4D Network Secretariat team (C4D Director, C4D Editor and C4D Admin)
Does the C4D Network share my data with other third parties?
No, all SP related data that is provided is used solely for reasons 1 – 4 listed above. We do not sell on or share any information with third parties.
Where is my data stored?
Your data (in the form of your SP profile) is stored on the C4D Network website.
How do I access my SP profile data?
If you wish to update, change or delete your SP profile data this needs to be done by a member of the C4D Secretariat. Please email us via [email protected] in the first instance.
How long do you keep my data for?
Your data is kept for as long as you remain a Service Provider.
I want to leave the Network altogether, what will happen to my data?
- Your general membership profile/comments/postings are deleted as soon as we close your account.
- We will delete your Service Provider profile within 48 hours of request being made, including deleting any additional information held with your account (a CV for example)
How can I contact the Network?