I am a proficient and passionate communications professional with experience managing internal, external, development, marketing, advocacy, behavioural change, and risk communications as well as knowledge management to promote life-saving and transformation efforts.
From developing engagement, content, and communication strategies, to building brand experiences, community participation and media relations, I have excelled at positioning organisations for influence, impact and income, as well as mobilizing communities for action and change. With capacity building, coordination, knowledge management skills along with vast experience in both fragile and stable contexts, I am poised to substantially impact the effectiveness and success of your organisation.
Highlights of my career include:
• Leveraging talents of the workforce to build networks of strategic communication champions and ambassadors for World Vision International.
• Deep knowledge of fragile contexts along with tested understanding of traditional and new media channels for effective organisational positioning, and coordination that delivers trust.
• Producing powerful content, visibility and reporting resources that grab attention, sustain interest in addition to desire in ways that deliver distinction and action.
• Big picture thinking that champions integrated communications approaches and models to identify and solve problems, as well as track and evaluate efforts.
• Demonstrating outstanding teamwork and partnership that delivers results at national, regional, and global stages.
• Writing, photography and quality control rooted in a background of working with media.
• Performance management.
• Passion to learn and practice French as a foreign language, currently a B1 student at Alliance Francaise.
• Coach, mentor and trainer.