Media and Communication is an international open access journal dedicated to a wide variety of basic and applied research in communication and its related fields. It aims to provide a research forum on the social and cultural relevance of media and communication processes.
Their latest volume [Vol 4, No 1 (2016)] has a special focus on ‘Peacebuilding in the Age of New Media’ and considers several global case studies.
Table of Contents:
– Peacebuilding in the Age of New Media
– Elicitive Conflict Transformation and New Media: In Search for a Common Ground
– Likes for Peace: Can Facebook Promote Dialogue in the Israelia/Palestinian Conflict?
– Fields and Facebook: Grassroots Activism and Archiving the Peace that Will Have Come in Israel/Palestine
– Internet Censorship Circumvention Tools: Escaping the Control of the Syrian Regime
– EU Armed Forces Use of Social Media in Areas of Deployment
– Building Peace through Journalism in the Social/Alternate Media
– Awareness towards Peace Journalism among Foreign Correspondents in Africa