The next International Social and Behavior Change Communication Summit will be held March 30 through April 3, 2020 in Marrakech, Morocco. The 2020 SBCC Summit will be a space for making new connections and developing partnerships, sharpening cutting-edge insights and advancing innovations in the social and behavior change communication field.
Three main themes for the 2020 Summit are:
- “Catalyzing Transformational Change in Areas of Urgency,” which considers such topics as the climate crisis, health access and equity and humanitarian efforts;
- “Future Forward,” a look at what we have learned from the past and what to take going forward;
- “Connecting the Dots,” which explores ways to further increase collaboration, learning, skill sharing and capacity building, creative collective action and sharing within the field.
What can you do?
- Sign up for updates about the Summit Join our mailing list www.sbccsummit.org
- Register for the Summit Registration ends Feb 21. www.sbccsummit.org
- Be a Summit sponsor Sponsorship opportunities can be found here. We can’t create the one-of-a-kind experience in Morocco without your financial support.
- Buy a booth or organize an auxiliary event Exhibit space is available to promote your organization and share resources with other SBCC professionals. Learn more here.