Health programmes were early adopters of digital tools for programming: but after over ten years in the making, where is the digital health sector headed now?. This event will consider what has been learned about doing digital health and how to build national level systems that integrate health data from various independent actors across the health ecosystem? How can we leverage lessons learned to support new frontiers of innovation in global health? How can we adapt and change as access continues to expand and how can we support the growth and expansion of local capacity?
Panelists will include the donor perspective, the innovator perspective, the implementer perspective and the implementer/platform provider perspective.
- Andrew Toft – Digital Advisor, UK DFID
- Abi Gleek – Head of Programme Design, Every1Mobile Limited
- Nicolas Moreno de Palma- Impact Partnerships Manager, Simprints
- Paula Quigley – Technical Lead, Public Health and Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, Health Partners International
- Chloe Messenger- Digital Fellow, DAI Europe Ltd (Moderator)